- the curious footprints trails -

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Well hi everyone… it’s me again. Holidays for Chinese New Year have officially ended this week. Everyone has to go back to their work position or I should say their everyday life. All my friends are all trying to tell me how moody they are because they have to wake up from their fantasy land after the break for Chinese New Year holidays. For me, I just want more holidays but I better not dream about it anymore or else I’ll end up failing my subjects for midterm. Haha. Why don’t you guess what I’m going to write today?

There is no specific topic for this week. So I’m free to write anything I want… Woopie… As some of you might know I am crazy about shoes. I can’t resist heels. For me, they are my babies. I’ve got history about buying three to five pairs of shoes in a day. My friends usually like to ask me why but I’ve got no answers for them. I enjoyed the process of buying shoes, it makes me feel satisfied. When I was down or very stressed, I love to go shopping. I was once told that shopping is a good way to release stress but a bad habit to maintain. My mom used to complaint about me buying too many shoes and not wearing them. So far I have more than hundred pairs of shoes and I can’t find the right occasion to wear them.

There are many types of shoes in this world. But the one that I love the most is the crazy high heels. My favorite shoe designer is Jimmy Choo. I bet every girl heard about the brand and is craving for the shoes. They are perfectly made and steal every girl’s heart! I dreamt to be a shoe designer before but my drawing skills are bad. So I’ve decided to postpone this dream until I get better ideas. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment